The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) has been widely adopted as the de facto framework standard for IT Service Management (ITSM) and service delivery.
AttivaSoft’s ITIL/ITSM Process Consulting Services provide a unique value to our customers in that we have over 10 years in building, implementing and customizing ITSM solutions as well as following ITIL good practices for our internal and external service delivery.
Our assessment does not only focus on the identification of existing problems and opportunities for process improvement, but also on providing our customers with insight on how their current toolset, or a subsequent tool implementation, can support a roadmap for process improvement and increase customer satisfaction.
Our Approach to ITIL Maturity Assessment
- Project initiation teleconference to review scope and key project objectives, identification of participants, confirmation of schedule and logistics, and documentation requests.
- Review and analysis of existing IT Operations documentation (policies, process documentation, procedures, standard operating procedures, organization charts, reports/metrics, etc)
- Distribution of advanced self-assessment questionnaire to be worked on by IT staff leadership
- Walkthrough of operations and interview sessions with IT leadership, staff, and stakeholders to gain an impression of the current status (baseline) of IT Operations including:
- Organizational structure
- Operational policies, processes, and procedures
- Problems & opportunities
- Analysis of interview findings and informal presentation and discussion of findings with the project stakeholders
Assessment Summary Reports
- Development of a detailed report of the state of IT as related to ITIL good practices, providing:
- Baseline summary of findings
- Identification and analysis of problems and opportunities for improvement
- A detailed roadmap for process initiatives; short, mid and long term
- Presentation (onsite) to project stakeholders of recommended next steps