This mid-size ambulatory surgery center had experienced numerous growth pains related to IT Services utilizing both an internal full time resource as well as numerous contractors. AttivaSoft was called in to assist with a single, but repeating, IT “Incident”.
- After engaging in an initial meeting, it was jointly determined that AttivaSoft’s managed services would be a good fit to assist this growing practice in securing and stabilizing it’s IT infrastructure. AttivaSoft initially performed a site survey and interrogation.
- AttivaSoft utilized both automated as well as manual interrogation to map out the existing infrastructure and current state. AttivaSoft uncovered numerous issues and immediately put together an action plan for remediation.
- AttivaSoft ensured all business supporting and critical application servers were tuned, patched and secured. We recommended new security policies for system and network access.
- System uptime increased significantly
- Critical Security risks mitigated
- Outdated HW and SW replaced/upgraded
- Secure Cloud based back-up strategy
- Redundant Internet Connectivity
- Vendor Supported VoIP Solution replacing consistently failing open-source solution